The purpose of this podcast and blog is to work on our reading comprehension skills. You will independently read "The Frog Prince" by the Brothers Grimm and then be asked to answer 5 questions about the story. The answers to your questions will be posted on this site.
Listen to the following podcast
Read the following story. (You may have to copy and paste the link into your web browser's location bar)
Any words you are unfamiliar with you will need to look up in the dictionary.
Answer the following questions in complete sentences and post your answers.
1. What was the young princess' favorite toy?
2. What four things did the frog ask for in return for getting the princess' ball?
3. What did the king say to the princess about what she must do for the frog?
4. What did the frog turn into?
5. Who turned the prince into a frog?
Give feedback to atleast 2 other students answers.